There is a fact that science is the most popular stream among the students of India because there are more career options once you pass out the graduation in science. There are plenty of professional careers one can opt for after graduating or mastering any professional course in science and that have bigger financial benefits as well. Perhaps this is the reason why more and more students in India are inclined towards science.
It is not that one can only go for technical fields only if he or she is studying science because there are many other disciplines as well where one can make his or her career. A science student can study commerce and humanities too. So after 12th science choosing a career-bound degree program in India can be tough but not with lesser options.
So let us check out some of the most popular and worthy career-bound programs in India after getting success in 12th science.
The profession of medicine has got immense respect throughout the world and especially after pandemics such respect has grown leaps and bounds. Within the medical field too there are plenty of disciplines in which a science student can study. If a student has studied Physics, Biology, and Chemistry then he or she can opt for one of the courses provided below.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and later postgraduate course of Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy and post-graduation in the same course
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Medical Lab Technology
- Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Tech or BE in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Science in Home Science or Forensic Science
- Bachelor of Agriculture and Environment Science
- Operation theatre technology, medical laboratory, x-ray technology (Diploma courses)
Similar combinations in 12th science as mentioned above can give you career-bound options like
- Healthcare data mining
- Biomedical engineering
- Cognitive neuroscience and artificial intelligence
- Internet of things and smart wearable technology
Just like medicines, engineering can also offer you a great number of options once you pass 12th science. Here are some of the interesting and popular engineering options we have covered for you.
- Civil Engineering: For conceiving, supervising, and maintaining different types of infrastructure projects both in the public and private sectors. This includes building buildings, dams, airports, bridges, water supply systems, or swage systems, all important things in the daily life of a human.
- Mechanical Engineering: For designing, producing, and operating vast kinds of machinery.
- Computer Engineering: For computer programming, software development, mobile and web applications.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers: For designing, testing, executing, and supervising the manufacturing of electrical systems and various electronic equipment. This equipment can be electronic motors, navigation, power supply, and
- Chemical Engineering: For designing and developing chemical manufacturing processes and solving the problems regarding the usages of various chemicals. This branch of engineering can also be related to drugs, fuel, food, and other such products.
- Marine Engineering: For the internal system management of ships, oil rigs, and other such structures related to marine.
- Aerospace Engineers: For the specialization in manufacturing, building, servicing, and maintaining of aircraft and spacecraft
A career in various humanities departments is better known as a STEM job. A 12th science pass student can select from various career-bound courses in humanities from the options given below.
- Graphic Designing
- Fashion Technology
- Product Designing
- Animation or Film Making
- Media or Journalism
- Video Creation and Editing
- Sound Engineering
- HR Training
- Techno-legal advisors
- School Teaching
- Government relations experts
Yes, a 12th science pass student can also go for business as it is not strictly related to the commerce stream only. There are many popular business options available in India after 12th science and here are some of the important business-related career bound courses.
- Product Management
- Business Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business and Data Analysis
- Business Management
- Advertising and Sales Management
- Management Consultant
- Human Resource Development
Apart from the above options, there are a few other options also available for the 12th science pass students in India.
Nursing is in high demand across the world and thus this can be beneficial for anyone who has passed 12th science. General Nursing and Midwifery or GNM diploma course is the one you can pursue after 12th, and that will be followed by BSc for 2 years and then you can become a nursing undergraduate.
The cosmetic industry not only in India but worldwide is thriving and there are plenty of job opportunities in this industry as well. After successfully passing out 12th science a student can pursue BSc and then he or she can do a master’s in Cosmetic Science and get highly paid jobs in the cosmetic industry.
Hope you have liked this feature and are satisfied with the options we have given for the 12th science passed students. These career-bound courses will help science students to build a prosperous careers.
Kindly give your views and suggestions in the comments section given below.